Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
NEW WEBSITE WWW.SSGLORY.COM

changeing kills for items.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smokinarrows

smokinarrows

changeing kills for items. Empty
PostSubject: changeing kills for items.   changeing kills for items. EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:10 pm

due to the low amout of players online during the day it is had to be able to get 325 kills for a gs or other item it takes forever and seeing theres maybe only 1 person on that wants to fight it will not allow u to kill them that many times due to it saying false kill detected thats just gay... so therefore i waist my time to not get a kill
Back to top Go down
score

PostSubject: Re: changeing kills for items.   changeing kills for items. EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:25 pm

True, that is pretty gay but it is needed to keep the server clean of boosters. Maybe the detector shouldn't be as sensative as it is, but i think it is needed gay or not.
Back to top Go down
XR

PostSubject: Re: changeing kills for items.   changeing kills for items. EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:01 pm

score wrote:
True, that is pretty gay but it is needed to keep the server clean of boosters. Maybe the detector shouldn't be as sensative as it is, but i think it is needed gay or not.

I saw Forsaken and Nathan kill boost Smokin Kills yesterday.
Back to top Go down
yankee954

yankee954

PostSubject: Re: changeing kills for items.   changeing kills for items. EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:51 am

well that is very true even though i dont pk much i like to watch but yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: changeing kills for items.   changeing kills for items. Empty

Back to top Go down

changeing kills for items.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Suggestions and Ideas-
Jump to: